Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grandma where are you??

Today has been nothing short of crazy. Jason is not even two and I think I am in BIG trouble. He pulled out all my files from my file cabinet, danced in the flour drawer, and has been full of vinegar all day. He is teasing everyone and won't leave anyone alone. He has to be the center of attention. If I wasn't so mad I would have thought to get a picture of him several times. But, in the heat of the moment all I wanted to do was send him to grandma's. Shaun and Shelly have started a trap line. They enjoy getting out together and will hopefully catch a few cats to pay for the gas and maybe a little extra. They have both headed off to young men and young womens. Shaunte` has had a rough couple of days. She has had her 12 year old molar hurting her (it hasn't even come through yet). They thought it was full of cavity. So last night the dentist cut through the gum and exposed the tooth. She was in so much pain that he went ahead and drill a hole in it to relieve the pressure. Much to his amazement it was just a shell of a tooth. So after several calls to different specialists we are heading to Salt Lake in the morning to an oral surgeon and he will extract the tooth. Madison danced in the basketball game on Saturday and was sooo cute!! Tonight at dinner she informs me she doesn't feel well, yep!! that's right a fever. So at this point it looks like the whole family is going to Salt Lake. Rachelle said she didn't want to stay home alone and miss out on a day with her crazy family.

No comments: